Thank you for visiting https://www.soulemanations.com (the “Website”), which is owned and operated by Global Paradise LLC, an Arizona limited liability company d/b/a Soul Emanations (“Soul Emanations,” “we,” “us” or “our”). Protecting the privacy of visitors to the Website is very important to us, and we have undertaken the necessary steps to protect personal information. We are committed to collecting, maintaining, and securing personal information about you in accordance with this policy, as well as applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Types of Information Collected and Used
Soul Emanations may collect and use three types of information from you online:
- “Personal Information” means information about an identified or identifiable person, including a person’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other identifying information.
- “Automatically Collected Data” includes information collected automatically through your use of the Website and/or other electronic communications with Soul Emanations, including IP addresses, originating domain names, and data regarding the date, time, and length of use of the Website.
- “Aggregate Data” means aggregated statistical information about Automatically Collected Data (e.g. number of Website users within a particular geographic area or time period, average time spent on the Website, etc.), which does not include any personal identifiers.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information about you through certain forms available on the Website in connection with (a) comments that you submit, (b) your requests for information about Soul Emanations generally, (c)your purchase of Soul Emanations products or services, and (d) and any other forms that may appear or transactions that may occur through the Website in connection with legally authorized marketing, operational, and financial activities of Soul Emanations. We also may collect Personal Information through social media platforms that you connect to or interact with through the Website or our social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube).
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information collected through the Website:
- To better understand your needs and to respond to your requests for information;
- To help us improve our products and services, as well as the Website;
- To communicate with you and to fulfill transactions with you and other legitimate business purposes;
- To interact with you through the Website, through email, or through social media; and
- To provide you with information or updates about our products, services, promotions, or the Website, as well as other information that you might find useful or interesting.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information:
- With our business partners and affiliates for legitimate business purposes;
- With our sales representatives who market or sell ReEmerge Studio services or products;
- With third parties (e.g. technicians, credit card processors) who perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of our business;
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process, or lawful requests of government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; and
- When needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
Your Choice Regarding Personal Information
Soul Emanations only collects your Personal Information if you choose to give it to us. We will not sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any unaffiliated businesses for direct marketing or other commercial purposes unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your consent for your Personal Information to be shared in this manner. You may also have the choice of opting out of receiving emails from us by following instructions in such emails to remove yourself from distribution lists. You also may request access, correction, or deletion of your Personal Information in our records by sending an email or letter with your name and contact information to Soul Emanations at the contact information provided below. Soul Emanations will use reasonable efforts to respond in a timely manner to such requests that we receive.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to secure Personal Information, and we will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, Soul Emanations makes no guarantee and disclaims all liability and damages caused by such occurrences. Information transmitted via the Internet or e-mail is not 100% secure. Therefore, you should use caution when submitting Personal Information. You are responsible to take necessary precautions to protect Personal Information you submit, such as using a secure browser and connection and using up-to-date anti-virus software.
We do not knowingly collect through the Website sensitive information that reveals race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or a person’s criminal background, health, or sex life. We ask that you withhold such information from us entirely.
Data Processed and Stored in the U.S.
The Website and the servers that are used to host and operate the Website may be located in the United States. If you are outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that your information may be sent to and processed in the U.S. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide you with the same level of privacy rights or protections as the laws of your country.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Collection and Use of Automatically Collected Data and Aggregate Data
What Automatic and Aggregate Data Is Collected
The Website utilizes Google Analytics, which gathers Automatically Collected Data and generates Aggregate Data whenever you interact with the Website. Such information might include for example:
- how often you visit the Website;
- how long you were on the Website;
- the location from which you accessed the Website;
- what pages you visited, what search terms you used; and
- the website that you were on just before visiting the Website.
Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Website, but does not collect your name, email address, or other Personal Information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Google Analytics may use your IP address to track the pages that you visit, your general location, and other information listed above. We do not directly combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information.
How Automatic and Aggregate Data Is Collected
Google Analytics uses tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to gather information about your use of and interaction with the Website. A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored automatically on your computer when you access certain websites. Google Analytics uses both session ID cookies (which expire after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer after accessing a website). A “web beacon,” also known as an “action tag” or “clear GIF technology,” is an object embedded on a web page to check whether a user has accessed certain content.
If you disable cookies, however, certain areas and features of the Website may not perform as designed. Enabling cookies on your browser is not required to use the Website, but may assist you in using various Website functions and tools.
Please be aware that Soul Emanations may set and access cookies on your computer for the Website. Soul Emanations may also let other companies that advertise on the Website set and access their cookies on your computer. These advertisers or other companies do not have access to Soul Emanations' cookies. These advertisers or other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own cookie policies. We recommend communicating with the owners and operators of such companies for information on their cookie policies.
How We Use Automatic and Aggregate Data
We may use Automatically Collected Data and Aggregate Data:
- to measure and analyze how visitors access and interact with the Website;
- to improve the content, efficiency, and usability of the Website; and
- to analyze and to improve upon our own marketing efforts.
Google AdWords Remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.
Google Advertising Cookie
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on visiting this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. If you are a parent or guardian who believes we have Personal Information about your child, please contact us using the contact information below. Soul Emanations takes protection of children very seriously and strives to comply with all relevant laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) and all FTC rules and regulations under COPPA. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website.
E-mail an Acquaintance
The Website may contain pages on which you can choose to send a link or a message to an acquaintance referring them to the Website. E-mail addresses you provide for an acquaintance will be used to send your friend information on your behalf and will not be collected or used by Soul Emanations or other third parties for any other purpose.
California Privacy Rights (California Residents)
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share Personal Information of our customers or those who submit it through the Website with any unaffiliated company for direct marketing use unless such customers or website users elect that we do so.
Global Paradise LLC d/b/a Soul Emanations
2920 E. Northern Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85028